Grab the RSS feed

Why My blogger Stats are down?

Hi guys, today morning when I saw my blog stats it was very weak like 72+, but when I had last seen it was around 2mn pageviews(total), on 13-Oct-2012. The blogger stat tab has been either refreshed or the data has been corrupted under the blogger host. Don't know what has happened, but I request the blogger guys to fix it soon, but I guess this is very frustrating. If this has happened to everyone please make me deny that this is only affected to my blog.




This is what I had seen this morning, but the actual thing is around 2mn pageviews, not only this even the graphs of previous months', year's has has been reset. Why has this happened? Do any one can help to fix it, are they any solutions?
Usually the blogger stats of that day would start around 6.30 AM IST, but I had a slight stat of yesterday's which showed only one pageview that means this issue has happened around 06.29.50 AM IST.

But the thing, even I don't know why this has happened, I hope they would reset this soon to the old stat.


And one more thing this has not happened to all the post stat check this:










ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Please comment about this or try reporting to Blogger Support to resolve this.
UPDATE: Everything is OK, I guess blogger updated it...:)

1 comment:

  1. same here,.. I don't know what happened. All my blog was affected. Hosted from blogger.

    ReplyDelete